Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Still no LITTLE CHILDREN...

New Line has still not set a specific release date for the LITTLE CHILDREN CD, due in January, and in response to some readers' emails, I'm not quite sure when and if iTunes in UK will release the digital copy.

I can tell you that I caught LITTLE CHILDREN on my recent visit to New York City and while I can't yet agree with some that it's Newman's best work in years, it certainly works beautifully in the film, and you can hear Newman charting some new territory in his arrangements, particularly in the End Titles track. If you're still holding out for the CD, do yourself a favor and purchase this track if nothing else. I'll post a full review of the score soon.

Thanks to everyone who's shot me an email of support. Feel free to post comments here on the blog (see the links under each post). I look forward to and am open to all feedback.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to getting my UK CD on the 11th, but from what I could hear on the 30 second samples on US iTunes, I'd have to agree with Sam – good, but certainly not his 'best in years'. Anyone got any news on the release of The Good German?

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home